domingo, novembro 04, 2007

Banzão


I’ll write this post in english not that my knowledge is remarkable but because i thought this way.
I’ll be writing about a house, let us call Banzão, and like all the houses Banzão has is own language, and I supose (think) that english is the very apropriate one.
Forgive me those who will find to many mistakes on the text it sef, but try to go without notice them or being perturbed. I think also that put it in portuguese it would be “piroso” as we say in portuguese.
Banzão is recent but sometimes I think that is there since our childwood. From this years apart, it has embrassed all of us. Banzão is not mine but it is something i feel part of. And for the pass years has allowed my other family and myself to use, abuse, extend, and take over it´s enteir body, giving us security and warmth, nurturing and caring for us all.
This is not a ordinary house, Banzão is our friend and ally. Holder of our confidences, deepest secrets, our teears, smiles and most our precious times, reciver of our triumphs; and it had envelloped our bodies and accepted our selfish carelessness with more tolerance than the best nanny in the world: our carelessness of warmth and love.
Some how it happenes to share the vows of B and D, “for rich and for poor, in sickness and in health for best and for worst.
Banzão is also a metter of taste, of good taste in the rigth porpotion to give us all the confort we need.
Thanks my friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maffa said...

welcome Back!!

10:50 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

gosto do banzão. obrigada.

1:14 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home